Sunday, July 9, 2023

Horseshoe Bend & Slot Canyon

We checked out of our hotel bright and early Monday morning and headed to our excursion. Our guide took us in a big truck to Secret Antelope Slot Canyon. 

I think it's so fun that I've wanted to see a slot canyon for years, and I got to see two within two months. They are really cool and so beautiful. I love this picture of Paul in the canyon!!
Matching Hat Buddies. :)
Our guide showed us a demonstration of how a slot canyon is formed. It was actually the favorite part of all the adults. Haha! We thought it was very interesting.
We took pictures by this heart-shaped cavity. :)
On the other side of the slot canyon there was a big sand area with tons of cairns. The kids all had fun making more to add to the collection.
It was so fun to have this time with my brothers!!

Next, our guide took us to Horseshoe Bend.
It was beautiful! We spent some time enjoying the beauty before heading back out.
I love finding selfies on my phone. :)

I think we wore Grandma and Grandpa out! :) We grabbed some lunch and then made our way to the Grand Canyon.

1 comment:

  1. You and Lindy look so much alike. You are both so beautiful! I need to see some slot canyons, those look amazing.

    ReplyDelete