Saturday, July 27, 2024

Life Lately

 I took the kids to Airborne to use our GetOut passes.


Rockwell and I ran the Temple to Temple 5k on Pioneer Day again. The Provo Temple has been demolished though, so it wasn't quite as pretty of a starting line this year.
Rockwell and his team got right up at the front of the start line.
He had a great run and finished in 16:55!!! My goodness that's fast! They didn't have a clock at the finish line this year, so I don't know my time. I did my best to calculate from Rockwell's watch what time we started (it was delayed for quite a while) and figure my time was right around 25 minutes again. It was a hot run, but a fun one.

Al & Keith, Wyatt, Hallee, and Lindy and her date Mathius came over for a bbq on the 24th of July. The kids played outside all evening and the adults had some great time to visit. Paul grilled burgers and hot dogs and had a good setup to try and not die of heat. :)
After Lindy and Mathius left we played Skull King with Rockwell and Wyatt. It was a fun day!

Rockwell went to Wyatt's birthday party on Friday. They swam at Katie's house and had an awesome time!
Rockwell went home with Wyatt afterwards and spent the rest of the evening there. He loved spending Wyatt's birthday with him!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having us over. That was so fun and it's so nice of you guys to keep feeding us. Thanks for making Wyatt's birthday so great. He loved spending the day with Rockwell!

    ReplyDelete