Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Around Our House

Damon loves to make juice with Dad. He'll drink most of what they make too!

Damon and I went over to the school to watch Rockwell's last RadKids class. They had the kids show all that they've learned. I hate that kids need to learn self-defense, but I think it's great that the school is providing this class. They learned a lot of great things to do if they ever feel threatened or in danger.
The last task was to call 911 and provide details about the appearance of the attacker. Rockwell did great. My friend teaches this course and told me the other day how great Rockwell was doing in the class. She said he has a lot of strength, which he of course loved hearing. :)

Paul and Kim Best have been working on building a new frame for our picture of Christ that fell down and broke last year.  They finished it, and it is beautiful! I love it!

Tessa was painting an ornament the other day, and looked so cute concentrating with her tongue out.


Tessa and Damon made this Christmas decoration together.


My mom took Damon out to lunch for a Grandma date a few weeks ago. Damon loved that!

2 comments:

  1. The frame looks great! I love Tessa concentrating with her tongue out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame does look wonderful! They did a great job! I too loved the picture of Tessa working so hard with her tongue out. It made me think of Grandpa who often had his tongue out when he was concentrating on something. That's great that Damon loves to help Paul and will drink the juices!

    ReplyDelete