We went to Tunnels Beach on Monday. It had been raining so hard lately, there was a waterfall running down the mountain. We've never seen a waterfall there before.
It rained a bit when we got there. Paul, Rockwell and I sat under our umbrella, but Tessa and Damon didn't mind the rain.
Luckily it stopped pretty quickly and we had sun for a while.
Paul snorkeled while the sun was out.
Rockwell and I walked all the way down the beach and around the bend looking for shells.
This is probably the best beach for shells and Rockwell enjoyed finding a lot of great ones.
I absolutely love how crystal clear the water is and the mountain background at Tunnels!!
Paul and the kids played football in the water. It was a great day at Tunnels!
We had Federico's for dinner. This taco salad is my favorite meal on the island!! I crave it all year long.
There was an altar-looking little hut back by the shops behind Federico's. People had left all sorts of things in it. Tessa had a tiny, creepy-looking baby that she got at girls camp, and we thought that would be the perfect place for it. :)
We looked in the shops a little more.
And then we got our JoJo's. The kid from the night before wasn't working, luckily. Nobody at JoJo's had any problem serving Rockwell the rest of our trip. There's even a button on their system that says Nut Allergy, and everyone else just typed that in.







No comments:
Post a Comment