Monday, August 24, 2026

Life Lately

 The XC team has been doing Waterfall Wednesdays this summer. They hike to a different waterfall each week. So fun!


Rockwell went to Lagoon with a bunch of friends from the team. He had a blast!

We had Jeff Palmer paint our house for us. The basement looks so different, in the best way! :) The walls were an orange-brown when we moved in, and the baseboards and doors in the basement were really dark brown. It always felt so dark down there, and it's been so refreshing to have it all white and so much lighter down there! Paul and I shopped for new furniture, and then I shopped for blankets, pillows, and artwork to finish it off. I love how it turned out!!

Rockwell had his friends over for a taco night and Just Dance contest. They usually do the Just Dance contest at XC camp, but camp was a day shorter this year with Tate starting his mission. They love that tradition and Rockwell really wanted to make it happen still. I'm so glad they did it at our house so I could watch. It was so fun! The girls did You're The One That I Want, and they did great!
The boys did Dancing Queen and 24 Karat Magic.
Rockwell and Luke did awesome thrifting their outfits to look like the two guys in 24 Karat Magic.
Paul and I were dying over the boys' dance. They were hilarious, and we were both quite impressed with Rockwell's moves! He can dance!! After the contest and tacos, they spent the rest of the night doing Just Dance in the back yard. It was such a fun party!

Tessa and I went to watch Finlee in Guys & Dolls Jr. at the Scera Theatre. It was a fun night out with Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment