Sunday morning we watched Ammon's mission farewell. He gave a great talk that was a good reminder about how important the basics of the Gospel are.
Damon loves it when Rockwell wrestles him!
We headed down south again hoping for some blue skies. We went back to Brennecke's and did more boogie boarding.
They had a blast again.
There were quite a few turtles swimming around in the waves. I couldn't believe how non-bothered by the crowds they were. The waves were really big that day, and when a wave would rise up and crest, I could see turtles in the waves right next to people. It was pretty cool to watch! I walked over to the cliff between Brennecke's and Poipu and watched a bunch of turtles swimming around there too.
Kauai is just so beautiful!!
We got some Wailua Shave Ice before heading home.









No comments:
Post a Comment