We went back to Tunnels Beach on Saturday. Right when we got there, there was a rainbow over the edge of the mountains. It was so gorgeous!!
The clouds came in and it was a rainy day there. Rockwell and I walked all the way around the bend again and found some really cool, big shells. We also got completely soaked from the rain. At least we were in our swimsuits I guess! I didn't take many pictures while we were there, but we had a good time. Paul, Tessa, and Damon went snorkeling during one of the sunny times, and they saw a ton of cool fish and swam right next to a turtle!! They loved that!!
We tried a new restaurant called Big Nick's for dinner. That was one of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten! It was cooked just how I like them....well done! Not a hint of pink in the meat. It was so good!
We were stuffed after Big Nick's so we waited until later that night for our shave ice.





The first picture is stunning! I can't believe that is real!
ReplyDelete