Friday, August 21, 2026

Kauai Day 7

 We went back to Tunnels Beach on Saturday. Right when we got there, there was a rainbow over the edge of the mountains. It was so gorgeous!!

The clouds came in and it was a rainy day there. Rockwell and I walked all the way around the bend again and found some really cool, big shells. We also got completely soaked from the rain. At least we were in our swimsuits I guess! I didn't take many pictures while we were there, but we had a good time. Paul, Tessa, and Damon went snorkeling during one of the sunny times, and they saw a ton of cool fish and swam right next to a turtle!! They loved that!!
We tried a new restaurant called Big Nick's for dinner. That was one of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten! It was cooked just how I like them....well done! Not a hint of pink in the meat. It was so good!
We were stuffed after Big Nick's so we waited until later that night for our shave ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment