Friday, August 5, 2022

Everyday Adventures

 It was so fun to have Caleb and Johanna stay with us over the weekend. The kids loved that Caleb played video games with them Sunday morning.

They hung around for a while on Monday and we played Grounded For Life. It was so funny! I loved getting to know Johanna better and getting a lot of time to hang out with them both before they headed back home.
We were all pretty tired from the busy weekend, and decided to celebrate the 4th of July at home in our pajamas. :) Paul got a little nap outside, and I got one later while we watched The Sandlot. :)
The kids did some Pop-Its. Even those were too loud for Tessa this year.
Paul barbecued some hamburgers, and then made root beer floats for a treat while we watched the movie. It was a fun family night.

Al, Katie, and I took our kids to Airborne one day. The kids had a blast while us moms got to visit.

We went to watch Minions at the Water Gardens. I got another nap in during that movie. :) But the kids said it was really good. 

Paul and I played pickleball with Paige and Kyle and Paige's mom. We rotated out who played and who rested. It was fun to watch everyone having fun when it was my turn to rest. I love seeing how well my nephew and my husband get along. They also make a really good pickleball team!! They're hard to beat!

Matt, Lori, and Cody spent the week in Logan with Lori's sister while Elena was at EFY at BYU. They came back on Friday and we did a hike in the morning and then had a BBQ that night. Hallee came over and played while Rockwell and I were hiking. Tessa and Damon loved having her over, and they had fun in the hot tub.
We took Hallee with us up to Grandma & Grandpa's house. It was fun to spend some more time with the Ham Fam.

2 comments:

  1. Great post and pictures as always. I'm so glad you had such a good time with Caleb and Johanna and that your children did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallee loved coming over to your house! Caleb and Johanna are so fun, they are going to be the best parents.

    ReplyDelete