Thursday, August 6, 2026

Everyday Adventures

Matt and Lori were in town when Tessa and I got home from Girl's Camp. Elena had flown out of Salt Lake for the Mexico MTC that week. We met the family at Leatherby's Friday night. It was great to see everyone!

After Leatherby's, we went to the Scera Theatre and watched Matilda.
Paul took these pictures of me talking with my dad. I thought that was sweet.

Damon went to the LDS Motion Studio with Activity Days. He thought that was the coolest activity!

Tessa served food at the Food & Care Coalition with the Young Women. She really enjoyed that.

Rockwell went to Wyatt's birthday party at Top Golf. He said it was a blast!

Tessa and Morgan wanted to earn money and then go squishie hunting. They cleaned our whole back yard one night, and then cleaned our car another day. I took them to every store we could think of one day and they found lots of fun squishies. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you and dad talking. Nice job Paul!

    ReplyDelete